Position: RMA Clerk
Company: THINQ Technologies Ltd.
Location: London, Ontario
About THINQ Technologies Ltd.
Headquartered in London, Ontario, THINQ Technologies Ltd. (THINQ) is one of Canada’s largest providers of information technology products, office supplies and computer gaming components through our websites. Through our various online assets THINQ has met the needs of consumers, the gaming community, small business, corporate and government since 1997. Utilizing our network of manufacturers and authorized distributors we bring over 400,000 products from over 250 name-brand manufacturers to the Canadian marketplace 365 days per year.
The RMA Clerk is an entry-level, critical back-office role, that focuses on a variety of office tasks including responding to customer inquiries via e-mail, phone and chat, data entry, processing a high volume of orders and payment transactions, collaborating with other departments, shipping, receiving and return activities and more! Of utmost importance is working with integrity and establishing and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders while fulfilling all duties to the best of your ability.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1-year administrative experience in an office environment.
• Mathematically fluent.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication as well as conflict resolution abilities.
• Technologically literate and comfortable using e-mail, phone systems, MS Office products as well as windows and web-based applications.
• Outstanding attention to detail and data entry abilities.
• Sound judgment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative team player, flexible, adaptable, and able to work efficiently completing routine tasks.
• Able to work independently and without close supervision in a co-operative environment.
• Competent using the English language required, bilingual in French considered an asset but not mandatory.
THINQ offers a competitive base salary for bilingual candidates of $34,320.00 to start with a wage review after 6 months and the potential to increase your base salary to $35,360.00. After six months, employees are placed on our subsidized benefits package and after 1 year of employment, employees can choose to join the pension plan and/or RSP program.
COVID-19 Protocols To ensure the safety of our staff and continue operations to serve our customers, staff are currently working remotely from home-based locations. Training will likely occur at the main office site while employing physical distancing measures until such time that the new employee is deemed ready and able to work independently from a remote home location.
How to Apply Candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest and suitability for the role below.