Position: Bilingual Payment Services Representative
Company: THINQ Technologies Ltd.
Location: London, Ontario
About THINQ Technologies Ltd.
Headquartered in London, Ontario, THINQ Technologies Ltd. (THINQ) is one of Canada’s largest providers of information technology products, office supplies and computer gaming components to businesses and individuals. Through our various online assets THINQ has met the needs of consumers, the gaming community, small business, corporate and government since 1997. Utilizing our network of manufacturers and authorized distributors we bring over 400,000 products from over 250 name-brand manufacturers to the Canadian marketplace 365 days per year.
The Bilingual Payment Services Clerk is an entry level, critical back-end office role that focuses on processing a high volume of orders, payment transactions and following subsequent security processes and procedures, while still providing high level of customer support. Additionally, we will provide cross training in various other Administrative roles to ensure steady work flow during peak periods as well as vacation coverage. This may include sourcing products from distribution, invoicing, as well as data entry. The ideal candidate will have the following:
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
• Mathematically fluent.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication as well as conflict resolution abilities.
• Technologically literate and comfortable using e-mail, phone systems, MS Office products as well as windows and web-based applications.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and data entry abilities.
• Sound judgment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative team player, flexible, adaptable, and able to work efficiently completing routine tasks.
• Able to work independently and without close supervision in a co-operative environment.
• Fluent in both official languages (English and French) is mandatory for this role.
THINQ offers a competitive base salary for bilingual candidates of $34,320.00 to start with a wage review after 6 months and the potential to increase your base salary to $35,360.00. After six months, employees are placed on our subsidized benefits package and after 1 year of employment, employees can choose to join the pension plan and/or RSP program.
COVID-19 Protocols To ensure the safety of our staff and continue operations to serve our customers, staff are currently working remotely from home-based locations. Training will likely occur at the main office site while employing physical distancing measures until such time that the new employee is deemed ready and able to work independently from a remote home location.
How to Apply Candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest and suitability for the role below.